Our career development counselors view career decision making as an on-going "life-planning" process, rather than a one-time choice. Through one-on-one meetings with students, career counselors help evaluate and improve self-understanding, knowledge of the work world, and decision making skills. By integrating the results of a variety of assessment tools, they can also help you find ways to implement career choices and to facilitate adjustment to work and educational environments. All career counseling services are confidential.
Individual appointments and/or group career counseling is helpful for students who:
- are undecided about their career or academic direction
- want help in understanding and processing their career options
- need assistance in exploring ways to overcome obstacles in their career path
- want help in their internship or job search
- need help applying to graduate or professional schools